Gently-Used Home Furnishings Basics – Please no stains, rips, fading, missing/broken parts, pet or smoke evidence.
- Smaller, apartment-sized furniture: sofas, love seats, chairs, coffee/end tables, small TV stands, dining sets/chairs (for up to 4 people)
- Twin, Full & Queen headboards, nightstands, small dressers
- Twin, Full & Queen Comforter sets
- Twin, Full & Queen Sheet sets
- Curtains, curtain hardware
- Wall art, mirrors
- Lamps (floor, table)
- Area rugs
- Shower curtains, rings
**Items we are NOT able to accept
- Large furniture items, such as, TV armoires, King-size headboards, large dressers, large dining sets, etc.
- Mattresses or box springs
- Baby-related items
- Appliances (Stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, built-in microwaves, light fixtures, etc.) We suggest contacting Habitat for Humanity Re-Store to request a pick-up of these items (281) 332-1118.
Please email to arrange donation drop off. We appreciate your bringing your own man-power to unload heavy items.